Monday 4 February 2008

oh many titles...mainly pepper

I have contemplated many things for this blog, but I am drawn between proving my university friends wrong when they say I wouldn't write a blog about peppers or writing about mine and Craigs conversation earlier involving mayonassie, I feel it would be inappropriate to recall any words used in said conversation so I choose the peppers and thus prove university friends wrong.

Where to begin? what could possibly be said about peppers?

So dubbed the creative hippy in my group (I resent being called a hippie!) I had the piss taken out of me when they had found out I was writing a blog...they study such things as history, accountancy or work at tescos...umm I find none of these things thrilling or exciting in anyway, but they are all a bunch of lovable fools and we all seem to have the passion of holyoaks, drinking loads and taking the piss out of each other, or just me...

The pepper comes in many forms. I know not how the conversation of peppers and my blog came into the same sentence but it was over dramatised by my misunderstanding of which pepper Sean was talking about. I was convinced it was the colourful vegtable peppers we get in super markets, which are also known as bell pepper, but instead it was the granuals of pepper one may put on any dish to compliment their food. Uninteresting this may seem, but it is how I seem to get my inspiration these days, I cock up a sentence I write something about it...umm maybe I should go out more?

As I read on the internet about the exciting world of peppers, I find that you can get a spicy type of pepper where the seeds are pink, pepper also seems to be rather a popular name for musicians to use in their music and as their names. Red hot chilli peppers, 'pepper song' by the Butthole Surfers (infact one of my favourite bands), Pepper Keenan, Art Pepper. Pepper is a warm up excerise in vollyball and baseball and let us never forget that sweet cherry tasting drink, Dr Pepper!

This has only been a short insight into the world of pepper and its many uses in our day to day life. Let it never be said again that I won't write something to prove a point. We all now know it is a lost battle to anyone who challenges me...

No comments: