Tuesday 26 February 2008

my goodness

It has been a while since I last wrote a blog, the things that have happened in the past week have been emotional, now all being resolved, I can move on with my life and look positively at the future. This world is too short to just cry all the time, I feel so good for reasons of my own, lets hope that this will stick and not fade.

Me and the dangle boy have split, there is a time and place for love and two people who are willing to work with each other and find a balance, I was sure our relationship was this, but I know he didn't. One day we will find someone else to deal with our imperfections. I have no lasting hatreds of him I just know now it wasn't the time for a relationship. Big changes in our lives, big dreams which don't fit together, drunken nights of stupidity and you get disaster.

It's human thing right?

Today I will get a job, I won't take no for an answer, it will be a good day possibley ending in getting wrecked again tonight, fantastic!

Firstly job though...then the world is my oyster.

No comments: