Thursday 7 February 2008

coping without him

The seasons change their name
The world stays the same
It’s only peoples lives which change
I will always love you
As destiny moves you place’s
I’ll stay by you forever
As destiny carries you away
I remain here alone

I feel lost
I feel scared
I feel sadness whelming in my life,
The waves crash in my head
The tears rise in my throat
Whatever happens I remain waiting
Waiting for you

Until you decide we must be together
Finally a resolution in my life
I must try to make those days pass quicker
Filling my life with things that take my thoughts away from you
As the days without you pass
The pain will be less

We had plans
We had dreams
They have been pushed back
They have been replaced

You must pursue your dreams
So shall I
We will do this alone
Without each other
I imagined I would be with you
Fulfilling each other’s dreams
This will be
But not for years

So as the seasons change their names
We will stay the same
Locked in our caged thoughts
Until we meet again.

No comments: